Origin of raw materials
PVC canvas: Made in Spain, this canvas complies with REACH and ISO 9001 standards. It also has all the certifications required for different canvases, including M2 and food.
Leather for the body of the bags: Coming from Italy, this quality leather is LWG (Leather Working Group) certified - certification standard for environmentally friendly and socially responsible leather production - with 85% traceability ensuring its authenticity .
Handle leather: Originally from Spain, this robust and resistant leather also complies with REACH and Leather Working Group standards.
Cotton twill lining: Coming from Portugal and Oeko-Tex certified, this lining adds comfort and refinement to our products.
As practical as they are aesthetic, CAHU bags reveal the details of their construction - from the hand-made saddle stitching to the artisanal dyeing of the edges - thus revealing the passion of the CAHU teams for fashion that is as daring as it is respectful.
TIMELESS AND SUSTAINABLE EXCELLENCE
CAHU objects are made of PVC and leather to ensure long-lasting quality which frees our favorite accessories from any early or frivolous renewal. The artisans, specialists in fine leather goods, create all of the brand's lines by hand to ensure uncompromising quality. Final point: hot stamping of the logo completes the designs.
The brand's first muse, PVC canvas combines ascendant audacity and minimal style, signature of the CAHU universe. As close-knit as a big family, CAHU objects resist time and fashion thanks to ruthless quality and timeless style. One thing leading to another, the CAHU accessory lines adapt to desires but never mend.
THE 8 STAGES OF PRODUCTION
- THE CUT : The cut is made at an angle, thus guaranteeing a unique and elegant finish. The use of cookie cutters ensures a clean and precise cut.
- ASSEMBLY : Each bag is assembled in an artisanal manner, demonstrating a demanding level of care and detail.
- DYEING : The edges of the handles are hand dyed.
BONDING : A canvas edge is added to reinforce strength and provide an impeccable finish. Two types of edges are used: one for PVC canvas and the other for leather.
- ASSEMBLY : The zippers are made in Europe. All mechanical accessories, like carabiners and eyelets, come from Italy.
- THE SEWING : The handles are attached to the bag using reinforced seams and tack stitches, preventing tears.
- MARKING : On the canvas, we use a special gold or silver PVC film. On the leather, we use a suitable printing process.
- THE FINISH : The handles are overlapped for a solid grip
Offers you the particularity of folding in a few movements to remain practical until the end.
Here's how :
Lay your CAHU bag flat and make sure it is empty and in perfect condition.
Carefully fold the bottom of the bag inward.
With the handles inside, fold one side of the bag, carefully aligning the corners.
Make sure the bottom of the bag is flat to avoid damage.
Fold the other side of the bag, overlapping it on the first folded side.
Store the large handles inside the bag for a neat finish.
For the final touch, place your folded bag back in its original packaging.
HISTORY & CREATOR
VIEW ALL CAHU BAGS